- 2 Heads of Cauliflower
- 4 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 4 small red Onion finely chopped
- 12 Garlic Cloves minced
- 4 Pimentos or Jalapenos finely chopped (depending on spice preference)
- 8 medium Tomatoes finely chopped
- 3 cup diced Bell Peppers
- 4 teaspoon Cumin powder
- 2 teaspoon Paprika powder, Cayenne powder or Red Chili powder
- 4 tablespoons Cilantro
- Salt to Taste
- One can Black Beans (washed)
- Jalapenos, Avocado, Cilantro as topping
- Tomatillo Salsa (I used prepared salsa this time)
- Break Cauliflower into florets and add to a food processor or chopper and pulse till the cauliflower resembles small bits (like rice). Make sure not to go all the way or it can turn mushy.
- Heat Coconut oil in a pan and add onions, garlic and jalapenos/pimentos. Stir fry for a few minutes till the onion is translucent and the garlic is fragrant.
- Add tomatoes, cumin powder, paprika/cayenne powder and salt to the pan. Cook the tomatoes for a few minutes till they soften.
- Add the diced bell peppers and cauliflower rice to the pan and mix well. Stir fry the cauliflower for 3-4 minutes till it’s tender.
- Separate into multiple containers for multiple meals.
- Top with your favourite toppings including Avocado, Black Beans, Cilantro etc. and serve hot.
Sign Up Today For
Dr. Habib's Newsletter