Although it is October, the BBQ can still be used! We went to a potluck on Saturday and made a big batch of this amazing Coconut Green Chicken!
Coconut Green Chicken
- 25-30 pieces of chicken thighs (boneless, skinless)
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 1 bunch of mint
- 6-7 cloves of garlic
- 3-6 green chilies (depending on your heat preference)
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon of garam masala
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of red chili powder
- 1/4 cup of olive oil or coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- Add all the ingredients (except the chicken) into a blender to create the marinade
- Add the marinade to the chicken and let it sit overnight
- We BBQ’d the chicken, but you can also bake it in the oven, shallow fry it in coconut oil, or grill it indoors!